Thursday, June 9, 2016

                                         
                                                 Class Evaluation

 1. Something I liked about this class was when we would take 5 minutes to write goals in our goals journal. It really helped me improve my grades and be more confident in myself.

2. Something I didn't like about this class was writing the student success statements. Mostly all statements  had the same meaning, to choose the right.

3. I recommend to do more fun activities once in a while.

4. The highlight for me in this class was the journal with all my goals and the speeches Mr. Haymore gave.

5. In the first semester I didn't do good. Until the second I tried my best to finish all the work and attend this class.

6. I am reading my life planning goals journal everyday because it helps me be the person I really wanna be.

7. I am committed to be a CTR person because it will help me be successful.

8. I will teach my family and friends to always be good because if you do good things will happen to you.

9. Something I will always remember about this class is Mr. Haymore. He gave us good advice and was always so caring. He's a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment